• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sredrum

sredrum

Duner

• Vendor
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

I'm changing me shipping policy for 2014.  Thats the only change. I ask you contact me first and if I can machine your carb or throttle body.  I will give you my shipping address. 

Other options are Kenz Cycle Tech.  I see he's a vendor here again and has boring carbs and TB's listed.  Please keep him in mind and his contact info is on vendor page.

Business has picked up over the years now and is at a point I can no longer keep up with demand.  Its not fair to you the customer to wait for my long turnaround.  And has been very stressful to me.  I need to reduce the amount of time I work and enjoy life.

So even if I machined your carb or TB in the past.  And you have my address.  Please don't mail it to me without contacing me first.  Even if your not in a hurry for it back.  Thanks

My phone number is 419 618 5982  Please if possible txt me first.  If you need to leave a voicemail.  I have done my best to return calls but there's been days I have received 15 to 20 voicemails.  Theres no way possible I can return that many calls.  I will do the best I can and theres nothing left after that.

I also intend to update photos and list new TB's I machine.  Like the newer RZR TB's.  So I'll update this as time allows. 

Services and prices for carbs

Bored FCR's 41mm,41.5mm,42mm and 42.5mm 150.00 shipped

FCR bored to 43mm 200.00 shipped

FCR bored to 43.5mm 230.00 shipped

FCR bored to 44mm 250.00 shipped

I offer taper bore,straight bore and hybrid FCR's. Also I offer other custom services. Good examples would be removing the TPS/TORS box on YFZ FCR's and installing a cable to control the idle speed. Lite throttle return springs,reworking the squirter circuits for better throttle response and installing Rat Stacks or NOSS Adapators as well. I install adaptors on FCR's and they can be glued on or set screwed on.

Services and prices for FI throttle bodies

Raptor 700R

44mm TB bored to 46mm 150.00 shipped

44mm TB bored to 47mm 150.00 shipped

Rhino 700 TB

41.5mm TB bored to 46mm 150.00 shipped

YFZR TB

42mm (40.5 true oem size) TB bored to 44mm 150.00 shipped

42mm (40.5 true oem size) TB bored to 45mm 150.00 shipped

LTR TB

43mm TB bored to 45mm 150..00 shipped

KFX TB

42mm TB bored to 45mm 150.00 shipped

RZR TB

40mm TB bored to 46mm 150.00 shipped

Payment options

If you decide to pay with a check or money order it can be enclosed in the box if you know the total. Make MO/Checks payable to "Sredrum machining performance" Or I accept paypal for payment. There will be a 3 percent charge for using paypal because of there fee's. My paypal address is swiftimproved220@yahoo.com

Shipping address and shipping

Shipping address you be provided to you if I can accept the work.  I recommend you pack your carb or TB in a good box.  Pack it tight and get a tracking number.  Most all shipping services these days have them for free.  I'm happy to sign for the package but ask you to use UPS or USPS.  The post office has free boxes and I'm sure you can come up with good packing material.

#2 sredrum

sredrum

Duner

• Vendor
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

I don't see how to pin the above topic.  If a mod see's this can you please pin it and delete my last price list and contact post.  Thanks

#3 MineURBiz

MineURBiz

Resident Asshole

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Your a class act!!

#4 MineURBiz

MineURBiz

Resident Asshole

• Admin