• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 619 Duner

619 Duner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

Ok well i bought the ASV Lever Kit and installed had to remove the parking brake in order to put the new clutch lever in. Now that i have it on when i try starting the bike in gear it wount start i have to put it in neutral to have it start.

Does anyone know if theres a way to be able to start a bike in gear with the parking brake removed???

#2 MAD Racing

MAD Racing

YFZ GENIUS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

its easier on your clutch if you start it in netrual.

#3 david831

david831

YFZ GENIUS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:51 AM

Ok well i bought the ASV Lever Kit and installed had to remove the parking brake in order to put the new clutch lever in. Now that i have it on when i try starting the bike in gear it wount start i have to put it in neutral to have it start.

Does anyone know if theres a way to be able to start a bike in gear with the parking brake removed???

Connect the two wires you cut from the stock lever, and youll be able to start in any gear just make sure you got the clutch in. :mad0228:

#4 socalbearsfan

socalbearsfan

YFZ GENIUS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

Connect the two wires you cut from the stock lever, and youll be able to start in any gear just make sure you got the clutch in. :confused0024:

thats true wen i put my asvs on i just tied the wires together n it starts just watch out cause that fukr will roll out on u without the clutch in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users