• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#21 AaronB

AaronB

YFZTECH O.G

• Lifetime member Green
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:01 PM

Aaron did he do anything to the airhorn(intake side) or machine it and ship?Also it is a 40.5mm right?
E3 as of now I only have one in my hands to bore.I'm only going to take five or six at a time because I don't want to hold onto these carbs to long.Hope I can do one a day.Pm me if you want it done.Remember too for 75.00 you just get it bored out,no airhorn work at all.Oh and shipping is $15.00 not 10.00 It went up because I cant ship them for 10.00  I will not make any money on shipping and as of now it will be with UPS but will try to look into DHL.I don't want to ship with USPS because last time I was there I seen those clowns throwing boxes 20ft into there carts.F that :075:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not sure what he did to mine exactly :017: I do know its a 40.5mm though...It works awesome..... :clap: For the price you cant beat it... :clap:

#22 michiganyfz

michiganyfz

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:01 PM

I will post dyno charts this weekend. I ran a baseline before sending out the carb. Sedrum said it is done and on its way back. As soon as I get it back It will be back on the dyno and I will post up some charts. Same bike same carb before and after one week apart.

#23 pimpeinkc

pimpeinkc

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 09:00 AM

pm me when you will have time for mine and i will send it out...

thanks, Eric :techBones:

#24 jake450boy

jake450boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 06:44 PM

i agree 100% with 1badyfz
i haven't dyno'd or put it up against any other carb but i have no bog anywhere in the throttle position and the response is awesome.

phatblack, i paid a little over $100 but had it done local so no shipping..a wash.mine is a 40.5 also and i'll have to take a look at the bell. i'm with you, man what a difference after i put it on. nothing like getting a good bang for your buck.

#25 Graffer

Graffer

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:17 PM

Do you need a port job to get the most bennifit? Or do you see just as good of gains with stock porting?

#26 BLOWN355

BLOWN355

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:16 PM

i would like to see the dyno charts i am thinking about sending mine lol

#27 SHADOW

SHADOW

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 09:22 PM

Is the wait list any shorter now? :D I'd like to have mine done.

#28 michiganyfz

michiganyfz

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:11 AM

I ended up changing a few other things while the carb was out. So I cant really post up any charts. The throttle responce seems great and the graph carries out longer than before. Peak numbers where close to the same but the graph looks better. Great mod for the money!!

#29 Graffer

Graffer

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:39 AM

Are you taking carbs? I will send you mine.

#30 sredrum

sredrum

Duner

• Vendor
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:51 PM

PM me for my mailing address.I'm taking them.

#31 fuelcustoms

fuelcustoms

John Holmes stunt double

• Vendor
  • 2,216 posts
  • Interests:HAIR PIE!

Posted 18 February 2006 - 10:43 AM

hey there, do you also do 41fcr and bore them out also. can you even?

#32 panteramatt

panteramatt

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:04 PM

Yea, thats what I want to know.

#33 sredrum

sredrum

Duner

• Vendor
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

Yea, thats what I want to know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you can wait alittle while I'll get back with you on this.Fuelcustoms is sending his 41 for me to look at.The truth is I don't think I can bore it out much.After I look at his I'll post what it can be bored to. :fd12f909:

#34 panteramatt

panteramatt

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:26 AM

Thank you.

#35 tuklugs

tuklugs

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

there are some other mods you can do to make a geat set up.

#36 sredrum

sredrum

Duner

• Vendor
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:31 PM

there are some other mods you can do to make a geat set up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like what?If your useing your stock carb get the FCI intake.Makes the airbell ten times better in design.

#37 tuklugs

tuklugs

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:12 PM

the carb was set up from factrory with small air opening to air box. but then when you put a free flowing intake set up on it, it's out of balance. don't get me wrong this mod is no 2hp gain, but it will help all over all package.

#38 alba450

alba450

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:06 PM

Do you have room for another 41mm carburetor job for my stock 39mm carb? If so pm me or email me at bigendo024@yahoo.com. thanks

O and im not sure is the airhorn refering to the intake side of the carb? if so do you also mill that side too? what is the gain, and how much?

Edited by alba450, 15 March 2006 - 01:09 PM.

#39 mj4442

mj4442

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

has anybody that has had this done to there carb said how much it had effected there jetting?

#40 JJONES660

JJONES660

keyboard warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts
  • Interests:yamahas, beer and boobies

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:05 PM

Aaron did he do anything to the airhorn(intake side) or machine it and ship?Also it is a 40.5mm right?
E3 as of now I only have one in my hands to bore.I'm only going to take five or six at a time because I don't want to hold onto these carbs to long.Hope I can do one a day.Pm me if you want it done.Remember too for 75.00 you just get it bored out,no airhorn work at all.Oh and shipping is $15.00 not 10.00 It went up because I cant ship them for 10.00  I will not make any money on shipping and as of now it will be with UPS but will try to look into DHL.I don't want to ship with USPS because last time I was there I seen those clowns throwing boxes 20ft into there carts.F that :mhihi:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey there...so you feel like trying to bore out a sudco mx 41mm carb>? rumor has it that 43.5 mms is attainable....id be happy with 43 or 43.5....and you appear to know how to run your equipment :clap:

i dont wanna buy a lectron...i think my carb being bored a little more would be tits!

let me know...im not in a huge hurry...just hoping to do it before i go back home to my local dunes

jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users