• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Quadracers

Quadracers

YFZ GENIUS

• Vendor
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

FSA is offering another high performance exhaust option. We have built/sold quite of few of these through private sales and are now offering them to the public. This stainless steel inframe has an enlarged stepped header over the competition as well as a tuned reverse megaphone that we can build in either 3.5" or 4" based on motor size. This tun-ability allows us to provide you with an exhaust custom built to maximize your motors performance, compared to most exhaust that are one size fits all.  The canister comes in a brushed aluminum finish, polished, or powder coated to the color of your choice with or without logo and a 2.5" core for maximum topend performance. If you currently have a Sparks megaphone and you want to increase performance, you can purchase the larger header and we can modify the rear section to accept the new header for $275.00. Complete SS tuned inframe exhaust $749.00

Polished

IMG_3390.jpg

Powder coated wet black

545.jpg

Custom Stepped Header

546.jpg

Edited by Quadracers, 15 May 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#2 Cuztom Racing

Cuztom Racing

YFZ Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

I have been running this pipe on one of my YFZ's for awhile now and will say its bad a$$! I compared it to several top pipes on the market on the same build and nothing touched it! 

Although I did have some clearance issues with the stock sub frame and had to cut a section out. 

Edited by Cuztom Racing, 15 May 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#3 turd427

turd427

YFZ Guru

• Lifetime Member Pink
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

I need duals for my predator

#4 KyleHartman

KyleHartman

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Anybody been running these? Haven't seen or herd much

#5 Quadracers

Quadracers

YFZ GENIUS

• Vendor
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

A lot of FSA participants run them in specific classes. We have ran the prototype since 2007 on our TRX with great success. Most have seen 2+ HP gain over other top performing brands.

#6 MineURBiz

MineURBiz

Resident Asshole

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Would love to compare this to my RIS, I ran the reverse megaphone prior to the RIS, but it would be nice to see how the newer header does.

#7 KyleHartman

KyleHartman

YFZ Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

Would love to compare this to my RIS, I ran the reverse megaphone prior to the RIS, but it would be nice to see how the newer header does.

The one I had did very well on the dyno! Very!

If you want to pinch horsepower this is the top dog

#8 Buttermilk

Buttermilk

My son's #1 Sponsor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:My Creator, My Family and Friends, ATV Racing and Riding, Handgun Hunting, Bowhunting.

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:49 AM

How well will this header pipe work on a 450cc machine and a 513cc machine (as compared to a bigger 585 or even another pipe like a DASA)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users